Saturday, June 18, 2016

The Weird and Frugal Disclaimer


Yes, this is the obligatory disclaimer that you would find on any website to warn you of impending doom. And no, you do not have to read any Terms of Agreement or Policies, but I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING INTO. We are VERY WEIRD and although we are not famous (yet) we are very frugal. I should think that some people might benefit from my elaboration on the latter and might be either offended or entertained by the former. But hopefully just entertained : )

My husband and I are both Christians and we believe in the incarnation, death, resurrection of Jesus Christ - that He is God, paid for our sins, and that we now have freedom from sin and His Holy Spirit living in us because we have repented and asked for His forgiveness. Because of that we do not want to keep His love to ourselves but share it with everyone that we know (and don't know!) Because He is living in us, He changes us - when we let Him - and this consequently affects every area of our lives. Therefore, this blog is going to cover a LOT of territory. 

DEVOTIONALS




MARRIAGE

PARENTING

FUN (CHEAP) ACTIVITIES

THRIFTY GIFT IDEAS

AND MORE!

Please bear with my non-computer savvy-ness and my over-usage of hyphenation. I am just getting started with this blog, but I should be making new posts at least every Saturday! For more money saving tips and tricks you can visit my Pinterest Page and check out my board "Weird and Frugal"

Anything I post on here I have learned from or have been inspired by someone else who is far more experienced than I - so I will try to give credit where credit is due! 

Also, if you are a Gamer, check out my husband's YouTube channel Level 1 Sword
He discusses Video Game/Nerd news, reviews, and rants (but simply scathing- no cursing!)



I look forward to hearing advice and acclamation from you guys in the comments below!!

Thank you for taking the time to read about the Weird and Frugal : )




No comments: